Mushaal Hussein Mullick is a well-known Pakistani painter and social activist who was born on October 23, 1986 in Islamabad, Pakistan. Mushaal Hussein Mullick’s age, husband, net worth, weight, height, career, family, pictures, biography, and other information can be found here.
|Date of Birth||Thursday, October 23, 1986|
|Birth Place||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Profession||Painting Artist & Social Activist|
|Father||M.A Hussain Malik|
|Mother||Rehana Hussain Malik|
|Siblings||Saben Husain Malik|
|Height||5 Feet 7 Inches|
Personal Profile About Mushaal Hussein Mullick
Who is Mushaal Hussein Mullick
Mushaal Mullick was born in Karachi, Pakistan, in 1986, at the age of 34. Her full name is Mushaal Hussein Mullick. Her astrological sign is Scorpio. She graduated from one of Pakistan’s top institutions, Beacon House in Islamabad, and then attended the London School of Economics for an external bachelor’s degree.
Mishal was born in 1986 and is 37 years old. She was born in the United Kingdom, married, and relocated to India.
Mushaal was born in Pakistan to a renowned Muslim family.
Parents & Siblings
M.A. Hussein Mullick, her father, was a well-known economist and journalist who also taught at Islamabad’s Quaid-e-Azam Mohammed Ali Jinnah University. Her mother, Rehana Mullick, is a former Secretary General of the Pakistan Muslim League (Women’s Wing).
Her brother, Haider Ali Hussain Mullick, is a South Asian foreign policy expert in Washington. Her sister, Sabien Hussein Mullick, is a social worker and the Chairman of Pakistan’s Al-Wali Welfare Foundation.
Mushaal married Yasin Malik, a Kashmiri separatist leader, in Islamabad on February 22, 2009.
- Mushaal Mullick likes to paint. Her passion for art began at a young age. She began painting at the age of six.
- Her work has been displayed in numerous exhibits around Pakistan.
- Her semi-naked paintings are well-known as well.
- She serves as the chairperson of the Peace and Culture organisation, which promotes global peace and harmony as well as cultural and historical preservation.
- Mushaal Mullick, his husband Yasin Malik, and their 18-month-old daughter were allegedly kicked out of a Delhi hotel in 2013 because to their separatist political beliefs.
- Mushaal is still a Pakistani citizen who has only visited India twice. She has not applied for an Indian visa since 2015.
- Her involvement has unquestionably centred on Kashmir.
- She frequently makes public statements on social media in support of ‘freedom for Kashmir.’
- She regards militants such as Burhan Wani as revolutionary freedom fighters in Kashmir.
- After her husband, Yasin Malik, was imprisoned, she has been asking for his release.
Q. What is the age of Mushaal Hussein Mullick?
Mushaal Hussein Mullick is 37 years old, was born on Thursday, October 23, 1986, was born in Islamabad, Pakistan, has Pakistani nationality, and resides in Islamabad, Pakistan.
Q. What is the Profession of Mushaal Hussein Mullick?
Mushaal Hussein Mullick is a skilled painter and social activist from Pakistan.
Q. Who is Mushaal Hussein Mullick’s husband?
Mushaal Hussein Mullick’s wife or spouse is Yasin Malik.
Q. Who is Mushaal Hussein Mullick’s Parents?
Mushaal Hussein Mullick’s father is M.A Hussain Malik, and his mother is Rehana Hussain Malik.
Q. Who is Mushaal Hussein Mullick’s siblings?
Mushaal Husain Mullick’s younger brother is Saben Husain Malik.
Q. What is the education of Mushaal Hussein Mullick?
Mushaal Hussein Mullick has completed his studies.
Q. What is the height and weight of Mushaal Hussein Mullick?
Mushaal Hussein Mullick stands 5’7″ tall and weighs 65 kilos.
Plz Share this Post