Samina Peerzada is a well-known Pakistani actress. She was born in Lahore, Pakistan, on April 9, 1955. Find out Samina Peerzada’s age, husband, net worth, weight, height, career, family, pictures, biography, and more. Find out about all of Samina Peerzada’s most important accomplishments.
Samina Peerzada Biography
She is a Pakistani actress, director, and producer. SPeerzada started her career as a television actress in the 1980s and has since appeared in numerous television dramas and films. She has also directed and produced several successful television programs and films. Peerzada is known for her roles in popular Pakistani dramas such as “Daam,” “Meri Zaat Zarra-e-Benishan,” and “Mere Paas Tum Ho.” In addition to her acting career, Peerzada is also known for her philanthropic work and is involved in various social causes in Pakistan.
|Date of Birth||Apr 09, 1955|
|Birth Place||in Lahore|
|Education||Graduated form –|
|Father Name||Moinuddin Butt|
|Mother Name||Almas Butt|
|Brother||Faizan & Salman|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Category||Actresses & Actors|
Samina Peerzada’s Personal History
- Samina Peerzada is 68 years old. She was born on April 9, 1955, in Lahore, Pakistan. She is of Pakistani nationality and lives in Karachi, Pakistan.
- Samina Peerzada’s husband or partner’s name is Usman Peerzada. Her father is Moinuddin Butt and her mother is Almas Butt (—-).
- How much money Samina Peerzada has is (–).
- Samina Peerzada’s height is 5 feet 6 inches and she weighs 61 kg.
- Samina Peerzada has graduated from school.
- Samina’s name means “precious,” “generous,” “healthy girl,” and “land that is fertile but has no rocks or stones.”